Help please key bind issue with fw dora

delta7

I am having problems with binding key or button for push to talk in Dora, same key works ok with F5 I push and get comm menu for tower AWACS ground crew but nothing works for Dora

I have tried binding to different keyboard keys, my panel or stick but nothing works, 

All other bindings work fine

With other binds you see the animation in cackpit, e.g fire guns cover lifts and button moves but the push to talk button never moves on cockpit throttle

Any help appreciated 

• 1. DDz Quorum

@delta7 It may not be you. There appears to have been an issue with the latest release of TeamSpeak. I believe Wingflr had the same issue and rolled back the Teamspeak version. I posted a link in a thread. 

If you have updated TS it may be that?

• 1. DDz Quorum

so you can not even set the control (I think the default is / ?) to the keyboard?

I know when I do not have my sticks plugged in I added Q as the key when testing maps etc.

I think I had problems setting the default key before and had to re-map to a different one.

What have you got mapped for the F5?

• 1. DDz Quorum
27 minutes ago, Friar said:

I think I had problems setting the default key before and had to re-map to a different one.

I had an issue with the default / for bringing up the comms panel. It worked for some a/c but not others. I remapped it for all a/c to something different.

• Like 1

• 2. Administrators

Check your settings, if you have easy comms set,  it is always the same button to bring up the menu, if you have complex comms turned on, you will have to use the actual radios in the plane to access the menu, and map those specific keys, or press those buttons in the cockpit.