Summer fun = $$$

DD_Bucky

~S~ Mates!

Well I had so much fun on Canada Day at the lake riding sea-do's & Jet ski's,that I'm buying one today!I'll be driving for 6 hrs to get to where it is.The machine I'm getting is a 1995 Polaris 750 Slt.Its got a new motor,main shaft,and battery.The exterior is in mint shape.

Its a failry large machine,big enough for 2 adult riders. The cost is a measly $4000.00.Which is relatively cheap considering new ones run around $10,000.00+.With temperatures expected around 35C for the next while,you can find me at the lake trying to figure out how to start it. :BangHead:

you take care mate- a friend a work got one - bit of mid life crisis thing - brand new - took it out with his friend - friend ran into him- he was in hospital for 4 months with a broken leg and the machine was a write off .

similar thing happened to another coleague - he bought a motorbike - 6 months later a car sideswiped him and he has been in and out of hospital for a year.

Id love to get a motor bike again but that just put me off

Oh and happy holidays