Hi Guys

DD_Soapy

• 1. DDz Quorum

You'd have to become a full member of our squadron first... It's not a publicly available utility.

Introduce yourself to us, tell us something more about you, and if you seem nice enough someone will share our TS password and/or try and make you a member of our squad. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FoolTrottel said:

Introduce yourself to us, tell us something more about you

Ok let me do that. I'm kind of shy you know? 😉

I was practically still in diapers when I started with MS Flight Simulator 98, later I moved on to Jane's WWII Fighters which was just excellent. I fell in love with Messerschmitts then and haven't changed my mind since.
Tinkered with CFS3 and many others after that but then came IL-2 1946 which grew into a years-long love/hate affair with the fruitless effort of trying to mod everything in the game without crashing it. I remember when All Aircraft Arcade was still around, then AAS, and finally settled at SAS for a time, but I found the IL-2 modding community was never short of drama...
Also I enjoy Ace Combat (most of the time), been playing that series for 20 years and release a few mods for the latest one now and then.

Other than that I like motorcycles, pretty aircraft/girls, tanks, beer, etc. I have done some flying in the real life not to mention a lot of school, which is what I'm still doing to learn how to put damaged people back together.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute "soapy" Welcome to the pound...

It gives me great pleasure to say "Welcome to the DangerDogz".

We have reviewed your application and deemed you fit to join the Dogz so I will be PMing you details of our TeamSpeak channel and other details.

We have a number of members across the US and also Canada so even if the UK flying times do not suit your schedule, hopefully you can fit in.

Cheers

Friar

• Thanks 1