Saitek pedals

guitarman68

pEDALS REALLY DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (CAPS lock, Sorry).

They do take a little getting used to though.

If you've been using a twisty, you may find yourself pushing the wrong pedal for the first while.

Looking forward to a Saitek pedal revue from you :)

How responsive are these?

I bought a Saitek driving set for dirt cheap and use those pedals, and while they certainly work, it seems I can't turn down the sensitivity enough to really get subtle movement out of them (it does not help that they are close together). 

• 1. DDz Quorum

I think the difficulty with wheel pedals is they have a very limited throw, making it difficult to make subtle changes in direction.

Comparing my Logitech pedals with my CH Pedals proves this for me, although I have never tried to use the Logitechs as rudder pedals.

Being able to swing the AC nose gently left and right to pepper a HE111's wing in a hurri is sweet, even if it results in a dead Merlin, oil on screen, and an HE111 flying laughing into the distance.

Hoorah, they have arrived.I must say they are fantastic lots of adjustment on the pedal movement with a tension dial. Brakes work well, need to get used to them.I think overall they are one of the best pedal sets out there, the size of the base and pedal set is great compared to the ch set which are far to close together. :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

I don't know what the programming is like on them.

But with the CH pedals I have I assigned the brake axis to the left toe brake, and the right toe brake is mapped to the 'b' key.

So I have to remember slow braking with the left foot, and emergency with the right!