Sunday Flying/Laughing , in equal measures

Painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ DD's thank you for your hospitality on Sunday 16th on behalf of "Klinger" and for a short while "Hawkeyepierce". It was "klinger's" first introduction to the DD's ,he has asked me to thank you all for a great evenings flying and good company! The man obviously needs to seek professional help ASAP !!! LOL He managed to last untill 1am GMT which was 5 hours streight ! For my own part I hated every minute of it , the humiliation the depraved conversation and the constant death threats !!! I had to leave in tears at 2am GMT when everybody buggered off LMAO. Cheers chaps see you Thursday. ~S~ V131WL_Painless B)

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Jensenpark, Glad you liked Klinger's style, he is a good dog fighter, teaches me a thing or two usually. Infact he shot my tail off early on in Sundays session :? Thanks for doing some of the hosting by the way M8. Will see what i can do to get him to join DD's, it may take a large cash sum and a couple of unnatural acts but I'll try !!! LMAO ~S~ Painless