what the hell are php files, and why have my skins turned into them?

Enforcer57

Sometimes I still do, just depends. Rattler and I discussed this on TS right after he made his suggestion, but I never could get it to stop. He just emailed me the skin i needed. However, in this case, the rar dnload seemed to have a few complications you normally dont see when getting these things. It only happens on some dnloads from some places it seems. Now why it would turn a bunch of skins into these things after I dnloaded them, I dunno. It only affects some, not all. We went thru dnloading and trying to activate them, but at a particular point, my rig went out on a tangent. We dunno.

I don't use any of the above programs, and I have PS Elements which i use alot and which supposedly recognizes this format, but even it can't open them. Ive used the pulldown list, but nothing can see them. truly strange.

Problem is, Chris, that I can download and open the file after ne-naming it from the same source that Carl is using. It puts *.rar%20 on the extension, which we get rid of, and then it opens fine for me.

It seems to be his computer's problem...