Please tell me I am not missing something here.......

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

I am planning a trip into London tomorrow with my kids. We are going to the Tate Modern Art Museum. So I thought that I would check their website for visitor information. Now heres the bit I am confused about......

On a page that contains their address, which is printed in nice clear type, there is a link to a RealPlayer video, which has someone giving the address in sign language!.

Is this 'PC' gone mad......if the person can see the sign language video, can they not read the nicely typed address?, if they can not read, how did they navigate to the web site? or am I missing something.........?

I am definatley going to start my charity, Blind Dogs for the Deaf. The dog will be trained to bark when it hears the phone ring. His master will not hear him, and the dog will not be able to see his master to tell him.

Frior, this web page is an obvious attempt to make the entire world equally stupid. You see those of us (like yourself and the rest of the Dogz) that actually have brains and who like to make sense of the world around them will try to figure this problem out and find themselves stuck in an ever regressive downward spiral of stupidity until were all just a bunch of babbling idiots like the rest of "them".

>You must resist the temptation to make sense of what people do in the world at large; it can only lead to brain damage or habitual drunkeness.

Hmmmmm, that could explain a lot............