Jump to content
PWCG P-38 Lightning Strikes Co-op Campaign - Next Mission Tuesday 19th January 2021 21:00 BST

A Potential Recruit.....warning long read.


Recommended Posts

Thanks DD_Fenrir - I have downloaded and installed the skins, and read through the campaign brief. Very well written too I must say 😉

So should be all good to go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All,  Thanks for your responses in the chat window - as per FoolTrottel's advice I am starting a thread to introduce myself, tell you all a few things about myself and why I am here - and lets

Ahh, that was a fun day🤣

Welcome, no I am not from Wales, bit of a long story but as a group we had a practice known as "S.H.E.E.P" which stood for "Sufficient Height Emergency Exit Procedure"  Before entering SHEEP you need

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Reggie said:

Thanks DD_Fenrir - I have... read through the campaign brief. Very well written too I must say 😉

Hallelujah! At least some bugger has! 

Mind you, I suspect you have a head start over some of our members in that it appears at least you can actually read...

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
13 hours ago, DD_Fenrir said:

Mind you, I suspect you have a head start over some of our members in that it appears at least you can actually read...

What didn you write???

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fruitbat said:

What didn you write???

He wrote an erotic novel - you should read it, it's very good. There is a lot of details about 2 powerful engines and a long airframe 😉

Or have I read the wrong thing? 😲

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Reggie said:

He wrote an erotic novel - you should read it, it's very good. There is a lot of details about 2 powerful engines and a long airframe 😉

Or have I read the wrong thing? 😲

You've already spent too much time with Painless it seems.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reggie said:

Oh no, my reputation is ruined, and I haven't even started 😢

Fear not. It's an endorsement old bean, a rite of passage.

Just wait until he asks you to hold his hand, whilst chest deep in the English channel so he can remove his under-crackers in order to wave them like a flag at the French.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BluBear said:

Just wait until he asks you to hold his hand, whilst chest deep in the English channel so he can remove his under-crackers in order to wave them like a flag at the French.

It's this sort of stuff that makes me proud to be a Brit......(wipes tear from eye)   

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
4 hours ago, BluBear said:

Fear not. It's an endorsement old bean, a rite of passage.

Just wait until he asks you to hold his hand, whilst chest deep in the English channel so he can remove his under-crackers in order to wave them like a flag at the French.

Ahh, that was a fun day🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 9:24 PM, fruitbat said:

Ahh, that was a fun day🤣

Was that one of the 'Sange Man' days.......?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
4 hours ago, Sid said:

Was that one of the 'Sange Man' days.......?

It waw definitely an oddly unique day.

Having a lovely time, dicking around on a beautiful beach, sun shining, busy with people,  and then every now and then, you'd catch sight of a pill box, and remember you were on Omaha beach. More than a smidgen surreal. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fruitbat said:

Having a lovely time, dicking around on a beautiful beach, sun shining, busy with people,  and then every now and then, you'd catch sight of a pill box, and remember you were on Omaha beach  and behind you is a man in the water - naked from the waist down.  More than a smidgen surreal. 

Fixed that for you:D

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators

I can attest that this is totally normal for the Dogs, and what passes as therapy for them too...

Thanks chaps, a good read and cheered me up!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrators
On 7/14/2020 at 6:27 AM, Reggie said:

The calendar is empty - at least for me it is 🤔

 

Fixed that for you, members can now view the calendar.
Thanks for pointing that out!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There you go Reggie, Rog (B16Enk) is incredibly smart and sane, to my knowledge he has never feared for his personal safety in the company of the Dogz........

.....he did move to the USA though 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...