Monday night HL Smackdown!

JensenPark

Hey all...

Sunflower (Clark) and I were chatting the other day about going on HL and trying our hands in Warcouds or one of the other more popular closed-cockpit servers (like Greatergreen).

Purpose would be to fly with eachother as dedicated wingies against the skilled guys out there - a chance to hone skills and teamwork against others instead of just AI.

We are thinking Monday evenings...6pm ish PST - or earlier if need be. No structure - just make sure we are teamed up. Make us of Quaz's TS server.

I've done this a bit with Rattler on HL and it is a blast going up against others you don't know - but backed by a squaddie wingman. Really gets the heart going knowing you are up against nothing but humans and not ai.

Anyone in?

I fly on warclouds when not on squad nights- I would recommend that you use their teamspeak as the guys there are usually very good They tend to have a better SA than me so help me a lot - They have a few spare rooms so you could use one of these in whisper mode for the squad while benifitting from the general info in the main rooms. good article here on setting this up

http://www.war-clouds.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28

Id love to bee there but I think that our time differences will rule me out from joining up with you :crybaby:

If warclouds is busy try UKdedicated 2 - they are trying out full real settings and are a good bunch of guys- only thing is they only have one TS channel so both sides can hear each other- perhaps here using the DD channel would be better. They are pretty friendly on UKD2 - not as intense as Warclouds.

Let us know how it works out mate - I might try to set up something similar for UK members if enough are interested.

This is a great idea Kelly

Dave i would be well up for this, a lot of times im looking for a bit of flying outside of our usual times. I really enjoy harder difficulty but definately need a wingman.

im a bit reticent to go onto warclouds TS though- i would rather be on with friends from our squad.

I would be interested in this as well, but I'm with Dazza in thinking that it would be better if we just used our TS server. Plus, I will fly under the stipulation that I get to shoot Kelly down if I start to get frustrated, reguardless of his alliances. :evil2: