Id like to see how this has improved ( if any ) and if my machine can run it now so is there an idiots guide to patching somewhere ? It is that long since I flew it that I cant even remember how I installed the mod initially.

When I launch the game it says MOD over the gunsight and the version is  team fusion v1 3.00 which is a bit old, do I need to incrementally patch up or is there one big mega patch that would save me some effort

EDIT - I have found this http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711

which seems to answer my own question  :rolleyes: but if you have any tips or suggestions to help then Id appreciate it

TY

Dave

• 2. Administrators

You've pretty much got it all there Dave, download all the files from that post first and install them in order. All except the last one are .zip files which need to be extracted then run the extracted .exe files. The last one is a .exe already so you can just run that one straight away.

Jabo