Iron Front On Sale

Mayhem

Sorry to bump my own thread but I just got done pounding the defenses at Omaha beach in a P-47 and I must say it was quite good. This game really has some potential if you could get a sizable group to take interest in it. Still, the single player aspect and mission builder are worth a look. Anyone who has Iron Front.... ah hem..FB... you'll probably want to get the DLC for $3.70 USD.  

Hmm, I'm not home so I nstalled Steam on this old Laptop and it says I aleady own this version of the game. Its the one FB told me ot get back in December, and hve yet had a chance to play it with anyone.

I see several of us have it according to Steam, but it doesn't list FB with it, odd to say the least.

Well, the DLC that adds Americans is totally awesome. M1 Garands, M1 carbines, 30cal mg, P47, Sherman tanks......give me goose bumps. Its great, I just wish more people played it. Its a real shame that such a great mil sim goes to waste. I have a bit of Arma 2 mission building experience so I could put it to use. The problem is, the sale if over now and I'm afraid that DLC won't appeal nearly as much with the higher price tag. Thing is, for me at least, its a must have. I don't mind doing some German vs. Russians but US vs the Nazis it where its at. Too bad there aren't any UK forces, though I haven't checked, perhaps there is a mod for it.