A Bit Creepy And Perhaps Disturbing

Mayhem

Ha, I think you're paranoid, I didn't get that impression at all. I saw it more as maybe someday type of thing. Compelling and a bit freaky. Having never seen it, it was pretty gripping. Just wanted to share the thrill ride. The actress is really good. I thought she gave a powerful performance.

There was no hidden agenda to my posting it. Not that I'm saying you were implying that of course. Whether or not it is some sort of pro something statement never crossed my mind. I do kind of see where you're coming from a bit though.

I'll tell you one thing though. I'm gonna start saving my pennies now so I can be one of the first to get one of my very own when they come out in a couple of years. As long as she does all the housework I'm sure the wife won't object too much. Yes, she will be at my disposal...... garbage and otherwise.

Man if you're doing your android made, can it be considered cheating? I mean its not like she's a real person or anything. Besides, its not that much different then fantasizing about your new video card you can't wait to get home to while at work all day.

For the record, yes, I am a strange individual but you all knew that already. :P

Don't think about it too much, it just crossed my mind, No Agenda implied or expressed.

And if we were and wanted to discuss the messages received from this we could.

But I'm not wanting to go any deeper than this publicly on our forum.

We need to fly together sometime soon. I'll try to get on TS this week. What are your days off? :)

Bye the way, caught wind you purchased a new vid card. 660ti, is that right? How are you enjoying it?

I'm off work Mon. Tue. Wed I work days now.

Yeh I got one, its good, It will max out ROF, but not needed, so I backed it ROF off a bit just for more frames, and better visibility, at a minimal almost none existent loss.

It maxes out CLOD, but that ended up a loss anyway.

And of course it maxes out IL2

It would do better if it was getting pushed by an I7 but I've got a AMD system

Most of the processors I've owned over the years have been AMD. The i5 and i7 have stronger cores though then their rivals which shows, especially on single threaded programs like IL-2. This time around I had a little more $$$ to throw at a build so I went for the i5 3570K which was about $230. It was worth the extra this time I think cause the Bulldozer from AMD really couldn't compare.

Well, glad you have enjoying all the prettiness of ROF. If you can run it maxed out, it really is fantastic and definitely worth the upgrade if you ask me. :thumbsu: