Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Due to me needing LOTS OF PRACTICE.... How do I set up an AI target to fly with nav + landing lights on?? I would like to get use to spotting
  2. I haven't trusted myself on a motorcycle for a long time. I realized that I could not get away with being a loony for much longer
  3. Hello
  4. nice pix looks like a good show
  5. Crash

    graphics problem

    Sorry you are having problems Does it start ok then go bad? if so it could be heat also are any other programs affected?
  6. Crash

    I want one!

    That looks good to. Wifey wouldnt be pleased though (she thinks that I`m mad)
  7. Crash

    I want one!

    I found this I wish I was as rich as BG
  8. because they can???
  9. In the post I have sent you a PM
  10. Crash

    TrackIr questions

    good move to get trackIr
  11. Is any one interested in the following
  12. Thanks for the info
  13. Have you tried uninstall then reinstall?? My trackIR3 keeps losing the vector expansion
  14. my new high tech trackIR stand
  15. Hello DT
  16. Crash

    Hung over

    Get well soon!
  17. is it working
  18. I like the spinning is prohibited I could do with that on mine.
  19. only when we lose at rugby!
  20. Good afternoon frior. I suggest that you go into control panel-system-hardware tab - device manager and uninstall the driver from there. click on the + by the sound thing. Then install the new drivers plug the card in and it shoul find and install when you boot.Good luck.
  21. this guy is amazing http://aces_artwork.airwarfare.com/IL2- ... Update.zip
  22. I am NOT Welsh!! I am English but moved over the border 20 years ago
  23. Crash

    Rock XP

    Thanks BG
×
×
  • Create New...