Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. I am sure that Oleg has said that we wont have to use DX10 so we should be ok
  2. I am sure that Oleg has said that we wont have to use DX10 so we should be ok
  3. click me
  4. click me
  5. Me too
  6. Me too
  7. A bit off topic, I have a copy of The World at War
  8. A bit off topic, I have a copy of The World at War
  9. It seems a very sensible way forward but I dont think Oleg will incorporate the mods
  10. It seems a very sensible way forward but I dont think Oleg will incorporate the mods
  11. Have a nice birthday
  12. Have a nice birthday
  13. Ha Ha Ha!
  14. Ha Ha Ha!
  15. new ones out click me
  16. new ones out click me
  17. Read Evgenys post
  18. Read Evgenys post
  19. Hi there sparrow the aircraft guide is a pdf on the 1946 DVD
  20. Hi there sparrow the aircraft guide is a pdf on the 1946 DVD
  21. Hi, It might be worth taking the small round battery out of the motherboard to reset the bios. The specs look good to me. Have fun
  22. Have you read THIS ?
  23. Thanks
  24. Thanks for the info BG Oh well
×
×
  • Create New...