Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Hi guys. When you click on the activate box you have to fill in some info. I have all the info CG needs. All he will have to do is fill in the 2 sets of codes my first and second names and my email address. TrackIR checks this against the info stored at natual point and it will then activate. A couple of times when it misbehaved the info was already filled in from the registory, I just clicked on activate and it worked. I also tried this on the wifes computer and every thing was fine
  2. Have a good one I think I need your assistance with my shooting
  3. Thanks for the wishes I have a a problem with my trackIR so I bought a new one for my birthday. Then when I tried it on my wife's comp it worked! It looks like a new install of windows tomorrow as a couple of other programs went tits up and
  4. Hi there try loading the profile, load 46 then go to control set up and press the button you want to set. (might work)
  5. He has posted again
  6. Number 4 and number 6 are the best (talk to the guns the cockpit aint listening and we did flying yesterday)
  7. I hoped that some one would put THIS on the net. It`s very funny.
  8. Best wishes to the top dog Hope you have a lot of fun
  9. Hi there, eDimentional have stopped selling it but as far as I am aware its still being made.
  10. Hi guys has anyone tried the B-25 with the FBG??
  11. I dont think Wifey would approve
  12. More stuff
  13. Friar if you do use SST then dont forget which mode you are in!
  14. cool!
  15. sounds GOOD to me
  16. sounds GOOD to me
  17. I will definitely come. What nights are we going to need?
  18. I will definitely come. What nights are we going to need?
  19. Read this!
  20. Read this!
  21. more news in here
  22. more news in here
×
×
  • Create New...