Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Hello and welcome I would recommend downloading "straight from the farm" campaign from mission4today. Also check out the nuggets guide on Ubizoo.
  2. If you are going to have a separate install (hard drives are big now) why not have a different icon to select the hack? Just make sure that you give it a suitable name
  3. Crash

    Alco-test

    Where is the moderators when you need them
  4. Crash

    I Tease

    I'd better not try that with mine! She will eat anything (stones, grass, wood but loves raw meat or tuna and cucumber)
  5. Hello again, I bought mine from Dabs good price and quick delivery
  6. Thanks mate, I have since bought some Saiteks but the home mades were at least 80% as good (mainly because of the toe brakes, should have modded the pedals further )
  7. Hello there Its probable better to mod a cheap joystick. Here's one I did earlier and also read this Lots of fun! Bye for now
  8. Thats the Buttkicker It can get a bit noisey when the engine starts up. Sigh it hasnt made my flying any better but it was fun to work out what I needed to do and how to do it. My favorite bit is the detatchable joystick mounting on some draw runners
  9. Hello Sid I had the same problem so I built a frame and modded the chair and now have a detatchable joystick mounting
  10. Hi BG is this any use?
  11. Hello, what time BST is it tonight? I should be able to join in
  12. This was from 2006 before that it looked like a Mac! (not a dirty one)
  13. Evening chaps. Some of this stuff is cool. I have had this on my puter for some time now
  14. Happy birthday friendly bunch aint we!
  15. more stuffread this
  16. Its a bit late for me 22 years in April
  17. Hi there UHU I have a 939 . It is/was my sons and has good HSF (its quite big though) Cant remember which cpu it is.
  18. That Airbus landing is like one of mine when there is NO crosswind!
  19. Hello there Fumps Where you from?
  20. Well done B.G click me How did I miss this!
  21. Crash

    X52 Hell

    Hello chaps, the mouse moving business is caused by Saitek Magic Mouse. You need to disable this in the systems/hardware thing in the control panel.
  22. Whats the number??
  23. Why not add a track clip pro? They are very good
  24. Hello BG. As my wife now has a new laptop, I have a spare (legit) OEM version of XP home last activated 2 years ago so it should be OK. I have swapped motherboards 2 times in the last 2 years and it validated OK
×
×
  • Create New...