Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Well not totally free just postage. I was convinced that my soundcard had a gameport socket until I tried to plug my MS FFB stick in! So any one interested?
  2. More from Oleg I you didnt know already Latest is at the bottom.
  3. You have got one hell of a back garden BG @klinger, Damn right isnt it!
  4. Hi Jabo, you certainly CAN use macros. The other difference
  5. Hello guys, If you need more ports why not buy a PCI card. Mine gives me 5 more!
  6. I'm in (again)
  7. I think that I should read the preview before posting
  8. Hello guys, if you are going to run mods why bother with 4.08???
  9. Nice one, this stuff is fun isnt it?
  10. Hi Snacko What is the best size touchscreen?
  11. Hi there BadAim only the Spitty and the Lanc so far but who knows what might happen
  12. I have now bought it from Smiths for £9.99 and its WELL worth it Lots of interesting info
  13. Thanks for the info folks Not long to go before the BIG event
  14. Is that for all camera & lenses? I have a Finepix 6900 with a tele and wide angle.
  15. It says closed for maintenance
  16. I have a single for Friday but not Saturday Lets make it up as we go along
  17. I might have I will check this evening. Sorry Friar no can do
  18. As it says. Funny how you miss the stupid place!
  19. Shame, however we could discuss it over a beer and do it anyway
  20. Hello, I know that XFX Nvidia cards have 2 years as my sons packed in after 18 months however they replaced the card within 2 weeks
  21. Hello there, Have you seen THIS check out Wholehogs set up. Cool
  22. Hello again crunch I didnt if I was me! Good look with the take offs and do try the straight from the farm thing. Bye for now
×
×
  • Create New...