Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,729
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. I wish I had my old copies of Viz
  2. No icons is real tuff
  3. Hi FT, I tried running it again (twice) but no joy I have backed up my Il-2 installation and the Saitek profiles so tomorrow its a format and reinstall windows
  4. AAGGGGGH its doing it again Looks like a format and reinstall
  5. Looks interesting
  6. Aint this tinterweb good
  7. Are you surprised Jabo?
  8. Hi sulky, I am sure that JP will be along with a comment on the somewhere else picture
  9. Hi FT I cant seem to attach the file to this post but
  10. I have just found a fix
  11. Is it me?
  12. Very good job. Sir!
  13. Click me Looks very good judging by the screenies
  14. I will go again!
  15. OOOOPS! nearly missed this Have a great day Dogz
  16. With the people involved (Blair, Brown, Mendelson, and air miles Andy) I wouldnt be surprised if there was anything shady going on. As to the guys guilt, IF the evidence was rigged as it allegedly was it get somebody to pay for the crime, I doubt whether we will find out the truth. It has been suggested that the FBI / CIA thought that Iran and Syria were behind the bombing but the US didnt want to name them.
  17. I`m watching friar
  18. I feel that the new software is an improvement I dont seem to loose the positions of surrounding planes as much.
  19. Thanks for the info Delta, will install tonight
  20. Hi Jabo, any news on the DD patches or hats?
  21. I have been to Biarritz several times (sleeping in a van) Must go back some time
  22. You have had a VERY good day Brando! enjoy
  23. The certainly did
  24. I am getting this error message and windows tells me that there is no audio device (yet I still can hear the silly tune it plays when windows starts and shuts down!) Why does it do it? What can I do about it? I usually reboot to clear it but is there any thing else I can do?
  25. I am getting this error message and windows tells me that there is no audio device (yet I still can hear the silly tune it plays when windows starts and shuts down!) Why does it do it? What can I do about it? I usually reboot to clear it but is there any thing else I can do?
×
×
  • Create New...