Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,729
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Crash

    World Clocks

    But is it Dogz time? Well is it???
  2. Have a great time M8
  3. Happy birthday young `uns :wav2:
  4. Hi Ovy why not try this It really works well
  5. Crash

    Riat 2010...

    I think that it is the Airbus 109
  6. Sounds like a plan
  7. Lucky bugger Take lots of pics (as if you need to be told)
  8. thinks that his coffee tastes much better now he uses his DangerDogz mug :)

  9. linky
  10. Thanks for that M8 At least it wasnt male voice choirs look you isnt it
  11. Glad you got it sorted Sounds like you need a lock and key!
  12. Windows Feature?
  13. A BIG thank you from me too Jim
  14. Thanks for all your help Kev, My vision has improved, now to work on the shooty bits
  15. This is one post Just checked and tuner cleaner is Tetraflurothane and white mineral oil. hope this helps
  16. This thread might be useful (you might have to register with Saitek first}
  17. Thanks for that gec I was wondering about it myself
  18. wonders when the next Flying Legends countdown clock will appear :)

  19. I am using the 4 buttons in the corner (which was a hat switch) for Sans FoV changer. 1 joystick mapped to give 4 buttons for lights and smoke. Only 1 button of the six at the top is allocated at the moment and thats for padlock enemy ground
  20. Due to the G940 FFB dying, I wondered if I could get the X52 to shake as stall is approached. So I borrowed my sons Saitek rumble pad and attached it to the handle of the X52 stick to see if it worked It did work so I stripped the pad down and removed the rumble unit I then cut up the Saitek rudder pedal extension feet as I couldnt find a small container to house the rumble unit I cut the rumble pad housing that held the unit and extended the thin wires using some old speaker cable This was tricky and I didnt get the joypad board to feed the rumble unit at first attempt I then had to find a housing for the joypad. Luckily it fitted an electrical double socked mounting after elongating a couple of holes in the circuit board of the joypad After a couple of attempts I managed to drill holes in the right place on the blanking plate to allow the use of the 2 mini sticks and 10 buttons After securing the wire to the joystick handle I tested it and it worked fine. Total cost was £8 and now I have18 more buttons (using the SST software) and the stick judders if I leave the u/c down or approach a stall
  21. I have just had a quick look at some photos I took and some arnt bad at all I really enjoyed meeting everyone and wanted to thank you all for making it such a great weekend It gets better every year Painless wasn`t the only Dog to sit in a Spit
  22. will be in the bar in 24 hrs :)

  23. Nice pix m8 when where they taken?
  24. Thanks muchly, seeing it in action was very interesting. Is the zoom all on 6DOF or do you have a button to center the gunsite?
×
×
  • Create New...