Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

Crash

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    5,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    246

Everything posted by Crash

  1. Hi AP try asking HERE
  2. Birthday greetings from the Land of Sheep
  3. Hi AP same with me!! Actually it unzips to a temp directory you can then point it to Il-2. I will ask about this tonight on the Ultra forum.
  4. in this thread
  5. More stuff today
  6. As BoB will be DirectX looks like Win7 is the best way forward. (glad I
  7. Thanks Zooly, I will have a play this weekend RL permitting
  8. BoB news from OLEG due Friday
  9. I got Arcronis this year as my Drive image fell over twice and I couldnt
  10. I am VERY glad about that
  11. Hi FT
  12. This is available in the private area BG will give more info. Bye the way welcome and where are you?
  13. Crash

    Teamspeak

    Thanks guys. My game partition fell over (flickering icons and couldnt run firefox) so I installed a backup and got the generic host process has encountered a problem and has to close routine. This kills the soundcard. It still gives the noises and tunes when it shuts down but it doesnt show on the sounds icon or when I start Il-2. T/S works though!!!!! I hate Windows and it hates me Oh well reinstall the lot again. Good job I can still boot from my C drive.
  14. Crash

    Teamspeak

    How do I run teamspeak on 1 core and Il-2 on the other?
  15. Just tried the new winter map on the QMB, and its really nice The tweak that allows quick combat is good as well
  16. Looks like they cocked it up Might suit
  17. Hi Sid, have you a Linux distro CD/DVD? Its very a handy tool to test you hardware. Download and burn Ubuntu onto a CD.
  18. Crash

    nostalgia?

  19. @Jabo FL status "stood up again" ?!!!! the BITCH
  20. Holy crap!
  21. Doesnt time fly
  22. Could we have a copy in our vault?
×
×
  • Create New...