Idea For Ft

Crash

I was thinking about what you said about you Guillemot FFB stick not being recognized by Win7 and wondered if you could use the PCB off a Saitek rumble pad to replace the Guillemot one. Maybe you could use the feed to the spinning weight to switch on the FFB motor, and use the button feeds from your stick to work the Saitek PCB. Mad or what :idea1:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Nope, not that mad Crash...

I have tried to put the electronics of the G940, including the HAL sensor thing into the base of the Guillemot.

It did not work in the end, as probably the stick movement of the Guillemot was quite different from the Logitech's one, so the HAL sensdor did not sense correctly... resulting into really erratic FFB behaviour...

The rumbles of a pad like that are even further away from sending FFB centering and other forces to the stick, so I'm not even going to try that one...

But the idea is not at all bad... If only Leo B. supported some FFB signals on his board.