Updated The Server Today

Hi chaps, have updated and restarted the RoF server today.

Is this used much these days?

It is by me and BirdDog mostly, when 'tis there. It needs setting up with a rotation of missions rather than a single scenario, if anyone knows how?

Thanks for the reset Rog, and a happy new year to you! :thumbsu:

Ross (DD_B)

Setting a rotation is possible, but I have not yet learned how to make on mission end and another start without a team point limit having been reached. I know it is possible, I just do not know how. Been way too many things going on in real life to set aside the time to do so, sorry. The other issue is the lack of missions available. Unless of course anyone wants to create some. Gustang and A.P.Hill have created the Dogfight missions that we do have and I created several Co-ops (but that is a pain to put into rotation for various reasons) so if anyone else wants to step up with a mission they found someplace or wants to create I will try to share the limited knowledge that I have.Happy New Year everyone! Hope this one is better than the last and the next is better still.

David

EDIT: Ok, it seems that I need to add a Mission End MCU on a timer...I will work on that today and see what happens. I also found a recon dogfight mission that I will add to the rotation as several members have expressed an interest in learning how to call in arty strikes and take recon photos, etc. I will look for more such missions to add.

EDIT:EDIT:EDIT: Ok, I feel a little stupid this morning. It was very easy to add a mission end MCU....the current mission up is set to end after 2 hours. I will edit the other missions that we have to do the same.

We still need some new missions. So if anyone has anything they have been working on, please step forward we can really use them.