Remember your first time online?

Klinger

I had FB for about three months and mostly played QMBs, in a Yak 3 vs. 2 average 109s. Got so I could kill them almost every time. :)

Right, time to get online and kick some botty. LOL. Figured out the Ubi multiplayer thing and joined a server.

As I was flying cluelessly around, I wondered how you know which team you're on. I saw I had crosses on the wings. Right. I must be blue.

I spotted a red plane, low, so I dived down and shot him just as he landed. Nice.

Then the chat message came up, 'Airtime, I'm gonna kill you, I dont care what colour you are'

Damn, I'd done a complete circle and shot a team mate as he was landing. My first 'victory' was a vulching team kill. Doh. :o

I had FB for about three months and mostly played QMBs, in a Yak 3 vs. 2 average 109s. Got so I could kill them almost every time. :)

Right, time to get online and kick some botty. LOL. Figured out the Ubi multiplayer thing and joined a server.

As I was flying cluelessly around, I wondered how you know which team you're on. I saw I had crosses on the wings. Right. I must be blue.

I spotted a red plane, low, so I dived down and shot him just as he landed. Nice.

Then the chat message came up, 'Airtime, I'm gonna kill you, I dont care what colour you are'

Damn, I'd done a complete circle and shot a team mate as he was landing. My first 'victory' was a vulching team kill. Doh. :o

I don't remember but I am sure it was Horrid.

I do remember an early time with CFS1 and the squad I flew with was having a match against another group. I was in the FW took a real long shot at an enemy plane. It was so far away that I couldn't tell what happened. Later on I learned that it took the wing of the plane. Pure fantasy thanks to MS. Pure fluke. Yet strangely satisfying, just the same.

I also remember flying early on in Warclouds following what I thought was a target close to the ground, blasting away with no effect. We got closer and closer to the ground until I realized that I was chasing my own shadow!