Out with the old. In with the new.

Blairgowrie

I decided to upgrade my tractor fleet last week and yesterday afternoon the delivery truck showed up with a brand new Kubota M7040. It is a 70hp with Michelin tires and air conditioner comes as standard. I kid you not, this thing is a real beauty.

I traded in a 60hp Massie and a 37hp Kubota L3710. It is a lot easier to maintain and store one tractor instead of two.

Here are the tractors I traded

Massie-and-3710-1.jpg

Massie.jpg

3710.jpg

What is this I see arriving?

M7040.jpg

M7040A.jpg

Interior-7040.jpg

And away go the old ones

Massie-and-3710-leaving.jpg

I am off to play with the new tractor now before my wife gets out of bed.

BG

For some strange reason I don't understand, I keep forgetting to raise the bucket when I move away.

Bbloke. I never would have put air conditioning on it unless it was standard. But I did go for the air seat at $500 extra.

I wasn't sad to get rid of the tractors JP. One had a major hydrauulic issue and the other a problem with the hydrostatic drive: neither of which were noticed when they did the appraisal for trade in. Tires were shot on the Kubota.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ BG, cool toys for big boys !!!

I bet you have loads of fun in that new machine , bet you move a pile of dirt from one place to another and back again just for the hell of it !! LOL

I know I would M8 !!

Air seat mmmmmmmmmmmmm , good for enraged piles I should imagine :huh: LMAO

~S~ Diggerless