Servegame.org Is No Longer Available At Dyndns.com

Snacko

Last night, while trying to host I could not get my snacko.servegame.org to work. Today I found this note on their site. I have always gotten the reminders to confirm the account, so I don't know how I missed this one. I'm not at home right now, so I'll double check my login details when I get there to make sure I am doing it right. But it looks like my servegame.org account is deleted and I can't get it back, because the servegame names are no longer available...

I suggest we all just stick to the xxxxxx.dyndns.org account names so we are at least consistient. But those who still have their servegame.org accounts do get to keep them if you just continue to confirm the account each month. Servegame.org and most of the other options are now gone..

To: DynDNS.com Users

As you may have seen, we are making some changes to Dynamic DNS accounts. Instead of making the changes without notice, we wanted to give all of our existing customers a heads up and explain why we are making these changes.

What changes are you talking about?

Previously we allowed each Dynamic DNS account to have 5 free hostnames and you could select them from 88 different domains that we own. Now this will be limited to 2 free hostnames from 18 DynDNS branded domains.

Also, we are increasing the number of hostnames that come with a DynDNS Pro upgrade. Previously, each DynDNS Pro upgrade gave you the ability to add 25 additional hostnames. we are increasing that number to 30.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Still receiving those emails that ask me to confirm the account is still active / in use.

No worries so far...

Not had one of those for months.. this year at least!

Perhaps the auto update tool negates need for that?