Clod Control Limitations Same As Il2?

Does anyone know if CloD can support more than 4 "joysticks"? I have a stick, throttle, pedals and a game pad, but if I'd like to know if I can use the parts of an old logitech stick to make a dedicated trim box (5th control).

Similarly, IL2 only allows once "joystick" to have forcefeedback effects; does anyone know if CloD has the same limitation?

Cheers,

Angus C_G

Does anyone know if CloD can support more than 4 "joysticks"? I have a stick, throttle, pedals and a game pad, but if I'd like to know if I can use the parts of an old logitech stick to make a dedicated trim box (5th control).

Similarly, IL2 only allows once "joystick" to have forcefeedback effects; does anyone know if CloD has the same limitation?

Cheers,

Angus C_G

I don't know about the force feedback, but as far as I know there is no limit to the number of controllers with CloD.

• 2. Administrators

It works fine for me with the Sidewinder, throttle component of the X52 and my button bay (that's 3 controllers if you weren't counting - so it's not really the answer you were looking for :unsure: )

Jabo

Argh! just deleted my previous message.

Thanks guys. I'll find out soon enough about the FFB question when I buy CloD (my computer room is being destroyed at the moment so there's not much point in getting it right now).

As for the 5th controller, I may or may not need to go there depending on whether I can succesfully remove the springs from the ministicks on my Logitech rumblepad. If I can do that and adjust them so they're not too sensitive I'll be OK with 4 controls (until I get into the bombers I suppose :D )