Bomber Harris Cd

JensenPark

this came to me from one of the Air Crew guys I know...looks interesting.

BOMBER HARRIS - STRAIGHT FROM THE Horses MOUTH

In recent years it has become fashionable for some journalists to denigrate and vilify the

gallant aircrews and their commanders who fought the bloodiest battle of all in World War

II - The Strategic Bomber Offensive. Let me say to these sleazy scribes who brand our

airman heros as war criminals that there would have been no Hamburg or Dresden

if there had not been a Warsaw, Rotterdam, Coventry or London~Neither would

there have been a a€"Nagasaki or Hiroshima' without a Pearl Harbour In this

CD, Sir Arthur (Bomber) Harris sets the record straight. Drawing on written extracts and

quotations from senior commanders on both sides he eloquently describes the decisive part

played by the Royal Air Force Bomber Command and the United States 8th Air Force in

bringing Nazi Germany to its knees at the end of WWII. This CD is a must have a for

Bomber Veterans. What better record is there to leave to your children and grandchildren?

What better vindication is there of your gallant comrades who made the supreme sacrifice in

the bloodiest battle of modem times?

This CD is free with a minimum donation of $20.00 post free (more if you can afford it) to

the Bomber Command Memorial Fund. Please make your cheque in favour of The Greater

Vancouver Aircrew Association and send it to Eric Mold, 1202 Laurier House, 1600 Beach

Ave., Vancouver, BC. Canada. V6G 1Y6. US orders please add $5.00. International orders

please add $10.00

sofsibc@shaw.ca