NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

new add on

Mobius One

This was posted on General Discussion UBI Zoo by crazyivan yesterday.

Greetings all,

I would like to clarify some things on the upcoming addon.

First of all, the package:

It will include 2 DVD`s.

First DVD will contain IL-2 Forgotten battles complete set from v2.0 to v4.07. That covers pretty much everything that was ever released since IL-2 Forgotten Battles. Meaning, IL-2 Forgotten Battles, AEP, PF, Pe-2, 4.06 and 4.07 (i.e. a bundle of Sturmoviks over Manjuria + VVS 1946).

Second DVD will contain all kinds of bonus materials, don’t want to spoil it for you… but some Oleg already mentioned @sukhoi.ru. Things like videos of BOB development, late BOB videos and other cool stuff.

This DVD set will be released sometime in November of 2006 and will be Europe – Australia ONLY.

USA release of this DVD will be announced separately.

Each add-on (SoM and vvs1946) will also be available worldwide for download via BoontyBox.

• 1. DDz Quorum

If this happens when it's supposed too, and some of us update and some don't, will there be issues?

By that, I mean it seems that if this is a one shot install, it will not be able to be manipulated as we can with the 4.04-4.05 switch.

I'd sure count on a near universal upgrade, I was on Historia last night and even those guy's were excited about the new stuff! I doubt there will be a lot of holdouts, except those who really can't afford it.