Question About The Steps You Need To Do In Order To Start/turn Off An Engine

HI Guys!

I would like to know what steps are needed (in a full switch mode starting sitting in your cockpit) to start / turn off an engine or multiple engines in CLOD. This has to do with how I'm gone layout my home build switchboard. So please if you have the time to right it down for me or if you got a link that explains it that would be great. I was going to wait until the sim would come out and figure it out myself but it seems that it will not be release for a while.

Thank you!

MT

Ok MT, I can do a tutorial for you on TS, or I can write it up. Easier if I can guide you throught it. Every aircraft has it's own startup procedure.

HI Jedi, please don't write it up. By looking at those videos, I got a pretty good idea of what was needed. I will surely talk to you about it on TS.

Thanks.

:)

Try these videos, they may help

Thanks Sid, I watched the JU88, the G50 and the Stuka take off procedure that this guy (can't remember his name) made. It seems to be his own startup procedures. I guess they are non existant. From what I can gather, I will need to make my own Startup and shotting down check lists. There are just too many things to do and you don't want to have missed something :)

The times where you just step in the cockpit and take off full throttle right away to do a mission are over :). I will be loving to fly full switch on this sim. The cockpits looked awsome. Tell me, is it possible to use your mouse to toggle switches and also use some binded keyboard keys to do the same ? or when you use the mouse, you can only use the mouse? I find that inflight using the mouse will just be very distracting.

Thanks.

MT

I'll guide you through it MT, most of the planes are fairly similar, just different parameters for temperatures and engine settings. Most of the commands can be labeled to the keyboard, but I prefer to click some stuff. You can press F10 to toggle the clickable pit.

I'll guide you through it MT, most of the planes are fairly similar, just different parameters for temperatures and engine settings. Most of the commands can be labeled to the keyboard, but I prefer to click some stuff. You can press F10 to toggle the clickable pit.

Thanks Jedi, we'll have to wait until the sim comes out in NA. I beleive it got push back to May 26 now? something like that.

MT

Thanks Jedi, we'll have to wait until the sim comes out in NA. I beleive it got push back to May 26 now? something like that.

MT

Thats my 50th birthday, :occasion5: it would be a nice present if they have it workable by then