Wisconsin's Team Wins Super Bowl

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

I had to leave Coops early yesterday to watch the Green Bay Packers play the Pittsburgh Steelers for the 45 (XLV) Super Bowl.

They didn't make it easy for the fans, became very close again at the end. All is well here in Wisconsin. I'm not sure if European football (soccer) have a team like Green Bay. The city is the smallest in the league, players live down the street from someone you know.

It'll be a little warmer here for the next few months.

Yep good news!

I've been an avid Packer and Cowboy fan since childhood.

I have to say I have no love for the Steeler's!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm am sorry to say, I slept right through it and beyond, I was over 4 hours late for work too,

I evidently needed the sleep.

Its the frst time in about 5 weeks I've landed more than 4 hours of it at anyone time.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Congratulations Pook.

Oh, and who was it on teamspeak lastnight that said at least Christine Aguilera wont get the words wrong...... he he he.......

Aguilera botches national anthem at Super Bowl

Miami – Singer Christina Aguilera had said that "I have been performing the anthem since I was 7 years old," but when singing it before one of the biggest audiences in her life, she made a memorable blunder.

Aguilera was chosen to sing the national anthem to kick off Super Bowl XLV, pitting the Green Bay Packers against the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Dallas Cowboys' home stadium in Arlington, Texas.

One of the darlings of U.S. pop music, Aguilera had problems getting the words of her country's national anthem right, and changed an entire line.

She ran into trouble with the line "O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming..." which she lost altogether, replacing it instead with her own invention: "What so proudly we watched at the twilight's last gleaming."