get it here in full pdf glory,

http://www.mediafire.com/?ti0tgjdvf5fve8b

all i can say is Wow! what a patch :Vuvuzela:

link for over at 1C

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=17730

link for over at ubi,

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/8231066998

• 2. Administrators

To be honest, the more i read about 4.10 the more i could be very happy with a 4.10 install, to which i apply the SAS modcat, so i can enable 6dof, and do a few cockpit repaints that i like and map repaints as well along with the plutonium effects mod.

I can take or leave most of the new mod planes tbh.

I'm also unsure/concerned of a lot of what i'm hearing coming out of ultrapack about the next gen of there mod pack, but i guess only time will tell.

theres a hell of a lot in 4.10 that people including myself have been requesting for bloody years.

I see a lot of good stuff in there. Being a Tech Junkie, I'd like to play with the different navigation beacons. Also, the new Runway Lights features looks cool:.....

Static lights objects are changed so that now they can have an "owner", either red army or

blue army. When runway lights are assigned to an army they're turned off by default. Placing

blue lights at blue airport makes them usable by blue player. Lights with neutral army are

always lit.

When the player is coming to a landing during night he can request runway lights to be turned

on. This is done with a new command "Request Runway Lights" which can be found from the

old "Ground Control" commands menu. The player needs to be close enough and there cannot

be any enemy activity near the airfield. Otherwise the ground control refuses to switch on the

lights.

• 2. Administrators

some stand out stuff for me,

Reworked national markings and historical units of Finland, Italy, Romania, Germany,

USSR and GB (RAF & RN)

high altitude sky color change

fuselage length in P-51 FM adjusted

Fw 190 & Ta 152 cockpit "bar" made smaller

This was done by making a 3D render of the original cockpit model so that glass

refraction was simulated. Rendered images did indeed have smaller "bar" without any

actual 3D changes. Final 3D adjustment were made to match the rendered images.

added new Shilling Orifice carburetor to certain Spitfires

This allows the performance of negative g maneuvers at maximum power without the

engine cutting out. At lower power settings the engine will still cut.

adjusted aircraft AI gunners accuracy and night behavior

Previously even rookie gunners were able to shoot very accurate short bursts to long

distances. Gunners now have now trouble seeing in dark but player can also reveal

himself to AI gunner by doing something stupid like turning on lights, opening fire or

presenting himself as a silhouette against the moon.

modified moving tanks so that they don't stop to shoot at fast flying planes with large

caliber cannons

Structural G limits

Not to mention all the spits being reworked properly,

just awesome!