Who can help me find my IP Address?

Tonar

I was thinking of trying my hand @ hosting a little when you east coasters and over seas fellows go to bed and the west coast get off of work. I probabley couldn't handle but a few pitot.

But back to the point, I searched and searched for My IP and found Nada. I checked in the TCP/IP settings and it is set to automatic. well thats nice but I still want to see what the actual address is. >:(

O' Great Gurus of Bits and Bytes, I plead to you now for guidance and sacrifice this chicken to the ballistics gods for you. (Don't tell the Frior)

• 1. DDz Quorum

http://www.show-ip.net

Is all you need!

You can of course go here: http://www.no-ip.com/

And register there, this will give you a host name (www.dangerdogz.com is a host name) that you can pass around, that can be used in IL2 clients to attach to your server.

This will update each time your IP changes too.

• 1. DDz Quorum

GPU temps rely on your GPU having a sensor, not all cards do...

If yours does you will find temps in the display control panel specific to your card.

CPU, all boards have a sensor.

You can either use the utility that may be supplied with your board, or you may be able to get Mother Board Monitor to work with your mobo, Mother Board List shows you which sensors your board has so you can configure it.

Some dells dont like MBM... infact I'm on a hate dell day... dell dont like ya playing with their boxes.... non standard heatsinks... stupid place for a cpu fan and whats this funny looking green thing they call and air tunnel... damn.. give me something sensible and let me move the bits to another case.... &*(£& in DELL!!!!

• 2 months later...