Il2 Specific Give Your X52 Some Feeling

Crash

This is the support topic for the tutorial Give Your X52 Some Feeling. Please post here if you have any questions or feedback.

~S~

We shouldn't post in the other thread anymore? Ugh, confusing :P

I did a bit of research. What I figured out is that IL-2 can only set curves by conf.ini for the first active device. Is that correct?

If so it could be possible that the force feedback would only work on that stick? You mentioned that your forcefeedback device is controller #4 and it works. So are the curves and all the settings applied to all connected controllers then?

But then again, if I look at the controller properties I cannot seem to get a single forcefeedback settings tab. I do assume that forcefeedback will not work because of that anyways. Sadly there is no other way to test it for me. I haven't found a tool that tests forcefeedback yet.

Maybe the best thing would be to actually research a gamepad with rumble function that has drivers for windows 7 64bit.

• 1. DDz Quorum
What I figured out is that IL-2 can only set curves by conf.ini for the first active device. Is that correct?

Yes, that;s correct.

At Mission4today there are two utilities available with which you can set sensitivities for all assigned controls:

* IL2-Sticks

* IL2 JoyControl

Both basically do the same thing, but the latter one has more functionality.

Force Feedback in IL2 only works on and for the first Force Feedback capable controller...

The fact that force feedback does not work for you, could be due to something else.

Check whether the folder 'forcefeedback' exists in your IL2 folder, and if there's a number of .ffe files in it.