Airshow

Fireman

@ perfessor....most of the weekend (24 hour shifts)...I'd love to take u up on the offer....but probably can't.... r u gonna try making it to the show? Where is your cottage?

With 3 little jaunts back and forth to the airport today I've managed to see most of the "flyables" that will be in the show on the weekend.... I saw both the spitty and 109E as they made a few passes today just as I was driving to the airport (5 more minutes later and I could have gotten pics...but I did get to take pics throughout the day of pretty much everything else. most of them static and not much airborne.)

From what I've heard here today the runway here is too narrow for the 109 and spitty due to the bouncy nature and zigzagging during takeoffs and landings (I've never experienced that in the sim....no really....not...LOL) so I think they are just making appearances and landing elsewhere...

So I guess it won't be a complete wash for me this weekend....

mount forest? 89 and 6....you r not even any where near "cottage country"... gotta come another 1.5 hours north just to say you've reached the land of the cottagers.....lol

yeah...was a little disapointed to hear the spitty and 109 were not based there, but I did see them "dogfighting" over my new home while waiting to be called into the airshows pattern...