A reminder about Beebop's Hellhounds missions on Saturdays!

BSword

I'm not entirely sure what the etiquette about these things is, but here goes: I'd just like to remind everyone that Beebop hosts co-op missions on Saturdays at 6pm Pacific. I've been showing up for a few months now and we generally have fun but last weekend it was just me, him and BadAim. We had a good time and me and BadAim got into one very long dogfight, or at least it seemed long because his AI wingman kept pestering me while I chewed away at Badaim's Yak with my Bf-109G2's guns.

Beebop was unable to show up last week because his monitor crapped out on him when he got home just before he was going to host, but he's generally been on, I believe he was unable to go on for several weeks late last year because his work schedule changed but it is back to normal now. Also he hasn't been able to log in here lately since the site got refurbished, I myself had to reset my password to log in and I told him how to do it but I'm not sure if he's had the chance.

Anyway I just thought I would throw this out there because the more the merrier as they say.