THE BEST non-PC vid on UTUBE. Hell, the best vid on there at all.

Enforcer57

Yeah, it was kinda tongue in cheek, as satirical as anything Voltaire would write, but has a pretty strong and pretty damn obvious message. I think George s. would be proud.

I still can't find the original speech of the movie though, as that's what I was gonna post. They got versions of Gregory Peck's MacArthur speech (hard as hell to spell his name right) at west Point, but they all end too soon - Duty, Honor, country. I can't figure why some guy would go to the trouble of uploading something but cut it off before it's done.

Got some of Patton actually speaking on there to. His voice was really nothing like Scott's, but his attitude sure as hell was.

"The complacency of fools will destroy them."

oh hell yeah, thanx Zoo. Can't mistake "to the colors" bellowing at the beginning. I appreciate that. Ive got the collectors DVD, and the story of making the movie is almost as good as the movie itself. But I wanted to find just the speech itself. I made my poor grandmother sit with me through two showings of that thing in the DeSoto theatre.....you could do that back then. Just like I had the Battle of Britain a few mos earlier. She just sighed and said "Well.....OK." God bless her.

I found the beggining of MacArthur with most of the speech at west point. This stuff just stirs the hell outta me. Wish I coulda worked for one of these guys on their staff in an alternate universe. I guess BG is right....I AM kinda wierd. But so were these guys.