Help With Scenario Please

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Guys, your help and pointers please.

I am working on a little dogfight scenario for a special event.

I require red and blue homebases to be at the same airfield. This I have worked out.

My problem is that I dont want blue to be able to spawn at the base until they have taken out all the red aaa. If they do try to spawn there I want them shot up striaght away.

I have been trying various units with out much luck.

Does anyone have any pointers. At the moment the 2 circles that indicate the base area overlap, could this be an issue?

Cheers

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

I require red and blue homebases to be at the same airfield. This I have worked out.

My problem is that I dont want blue to be able to spawn at the base until they have taken out all the red aaa. If they do try to spawn there I want them shot up striaght away.

I have been trying various units with out much luck.

I'm not sure I've got the correct slant on this.....

At the moment you have an airbase that:

[*:1msbcuet]Allows the spawning of Red and Blue aircraft at separate homebases within it's boundary
    Has Red AAA that would as a matter of course, attack spawning Blue aircraft
    [*:1msbcuet]

Is this not your requirement?

Am I correct in thinking that, in your scenario, in order to destroy the Red AAA the Blue will be spawning elsewhere and attack the airbase, meaning that once the Red AAA has been destroyed, Blue will be able to spawn unhindered at the 'captured' airbase? Sorry Friar, I can't see what else is required...... :-\ Am I being Sid Viscous?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sid,

you are correct in your interepation of what i am aiming for

#

Has Red AAA that would as a matter of course, attack spawning Blue aircraft

thats what i thought, but it doesnt, so i must be doing something wrong!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Have you tried putting another airfield, one of those available as a placeable object, next to the one you want capturing? Make this blue perhaps and the AAA at the red base will shoot at aircraft spawning there til such time as it is destroyed by the attacking blues. After that blue revert to spawning at the 'captured' runway. Case of making things fit....

Try it and see if it works, at least you could have more options.

• 1. DDz Quorum

ok, thanks for the input sid.

I now have it working. its now just a case of trial and error for getting the scenario right. it was all to do with where i placed the aaa units.

I now have to work on a defence for when (and if) the blues capture the airfield.