Saitek X52 Joystick...Throttle...Rudders...For Sale.......SOLD on Ebay

Eraser

Hi guys....I'm sorry to post that due to untold reasons I will not be able to fly anymore....so I'm selling my toys real cheap....I already sold my TrackIR Pro 3....so all I have left are my joystick....throttle....rudders.....they are in Excellent Condition...I have both original cd's that came with each set...one for the joystick/throttle and one for the rudders....I also have the manual and the original box for the joystick/throttle....I thought I'd offer them on here before I put them on ebay as all of you guys were great fun to fly with this past winter....I really had a ball....but things have changed and these toys have got to go....so I'm gonna sell them for $100 total for all including Free Shipping.....if you are interested please email at rew2424@comcast.net

Hi guys....I'm sorry to post that due to untold reasons I will not be able to fly anymore....so I'm selling my toys real cheap....I already sold my TrackIR Pro 3....so all I have left are my joystick....throttle....rudders.....they are in Excellent Condition...I have both original cd's that came with each set...one for the joystick/throttle and one for the rudders....I also have the manual and the original box for the joystick/throttle....I thought I'd offer them on here before I put them on ebay as all of you guys were great fun to fly with this past winter....I really had a ball....but things have changed and these toys have got to go....so I'm gonna sell them for $100 total for all including Free Shipping.....if you are interested please email at rew2424@comcast.net

316_0b07d2b3b928f3f904c7c53be13ce99f

• 2. Administrators

Sorry to hear you can't fly Eraser, but I'm sure someone here will offer your kit a good home. I'd take the pedals off your hands, but I guess you'd rather not split the set? Plus I'm in the UK which might make life difficult...drop me a PM if it's doable - I need a set of pedals...

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Sorry to hear you can't fly Eraser, but I'm sure someone here will offer your kit a good home. I'd take the pedals off your hands, but I guess you'd rather not split the set? Plus I'm in the UK which might make life difficult...drop me a PM if it's doable - I need a set of pedals...

Jabo

Thanks Jabo........

But.....I can only ship to the USA....as I'm not in a position to being able to go to the post office 22 miles away to fill out all the custom's paperwork.....sorry for any confusion........also I really prefer to keep them as a set if all possible

Eraser

Thanks Jabo........

But.....I can only ship to the USA....as I'm not in a position to being able to go to the post office 22 miles away to fill out all the custom's paperwork.....sorry for any confusion........also I really prefer to keep them as a set if all possible

Eraser

Sorry to see you go Eraser....

And to bad you'll only ship inside the US...I would GLADLY take that set from you! since both those items are still on my wish list....but I respect your decision!

Hope all goes well for you, whatever obstacle you have in sight atm, all the strenght in the world m8!

Sorry to see you go Eraser....

And to bad you'll only ship inside the US...I would GLADLY take that set from you! since both those items are still on my wish list....but I respect your decision!

Hope all goes well for you, whatever obstacle you have in sight atm, all the strenght in the world m8!

• 3 weeks later...