MS Force Feedback 2 software needed

GreyKnight

~S~ chaps,

I managed to get my stick mits on a nice MS Force Feedback 2 stick, minus the software.

Does anyone have a good link for the software or could they upload theirs to the vault please? I've tried MS website and have been unable to find the software.

Cheers,

~S~ chaps,

I managed to get my stick mits on a nice MS Force Feedback 2 stick, minus the software.

Does anyone have a good link for the software or could they upload theirs to the vault please? I've tried MS website and have been unable to find the software.

Cheers,

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'll upload my copy, I may already have it on the web somewhere...

Only works under XP 32Bit though, and you have to do a DEP dance with it to get macro recording working.

I have 3 MSFFB2 sticks now, one of them is the silver button version :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'll upload my copy, I may already have it on the web somewhere...

Only works under XP 32Bit though, and you have to do a DEP dance with it to get macro recording working.

I have 3 MSFFB2 sticks now, one of them is the silver button version :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

GreyKnight m8, I have the disc for the "red ball" Model # starts X08....if Rogers doesn't work and he can explain on how to up load a disc, I can send it out to you.

Not to brag, I think BG has 4 MS sticks, I have 5.

• 1. DDz Quorum

GreyKnight m8, I have the disc for the "red ball" Model # starts X08....if Rogers doesn't work and he can explain on how to up load a disc, I can send it out to you.

Not to brag, I think BG has 4 MS sticks, I have 5.

Thanks Pooka.

I remember about a year ago or so, when you used to come on TS and tell us all you bought another FFB2 off eBay. Went on for weeks. I think you and BG must of been starting your own business?

;)

Thanks Pooka.

I remember about a year ago or so, when you used to come on TS and tell us all you bought another FFB2 off eBay. Went on for weeks. I think you and BG must of been starting your own business?

;)