Cant Host Thursday 9th

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sorry guys, forgot that I have an appointment at my daughters school tomorrow evening. I dont think I will be home till 9:00ish. so if anyone else can pick up the slack.........

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sorry guys, forgot that I have an appointment at my daughters school tomorrow evening. I dont think I will be home till 9:00ish. so if anyone else can pick up the slack.........

Hi All,

Checking back in after months offline, yes a move to Edmonton and a divorce is involved. Are there still Wednesday co-ops? How about the weekend, too bad I always work weekends.

Hi also to JP, seems you are in Edmonton too now, go figure.

I also have a new rig, X-52 and pedals, and TrackIR 4 which is a real mind-blower!

Hi All,

Checking back in after months offline, yes a move to Edmonton and a divorce is involved. Are there still Wednesday co-ops? How about the weekend, too bad I always work weekends.

I also have a new rig, X-52 and pedals, and TrackIR 4 which is a real mind-blower!

Hi All,

Send you a e-mail with my phone number to your Gmail account.

Hi All,

Send you a e-mail with my phone number to your Gmail account.