Anyone flying tonight (3rd March)?

DAZZA

Tought decision last night, watch Hitler's bunker through the Keyhole special or play online.

Downfall was excellent though, if a little askew sometimes. I almost found myself feeling sympathy or respect for some of the protagonists, obviously not any of the main guys, but some generals like Weilding and Mohnke were presented in a heroic light

this is obviously a perculiar response, research on Mohnke reveals he was perhaps responsible for killing POWs

the Doctor guy tested on prisoners leading to many deaths.

what is really amazing is that guys like Mohnke and Otto Gunsche were still alive and living in Germany until a few years ago.

Sorry, way off topic there!!!

back to original point- anyone flying tonight? going on holiday tomorrow and performing taxi service for drunk girlfriend so i thought id fit in some flying

(not implying my girlfriend is a drunk!)

You of the fags rog? (need to be careful using this term on a mainly Northern American forum!)

Me too, been on/off for a few months.

then i get pissed and have a big cigar and its back to square one

currently im on the get totally hammered and then smoke so many im sick for days method

• 1. DDz Quorum

Cold Turkey and one day at a time it is, two weeks tonight :)

Mrs has asthma, not a good combo with smoking so added incentive for us both.....that and our 5 yr old quoting nicotine replacement adverts to us :)

You of the fags rog? (need to be careful using this term on a mainly Northern American forum!)

What do you mean? I take "fags" to mean a bundle of sticks! :P

I'm up for flying some tonight though, most assuredly. I need more practice on the Fiat G50 vs. Spitfire engagements.