dlls for Nvidia video cards

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

I accept that these are good for my pooter, but yesterday I dropped these into my main IL2 folder. I haven't changed much regarding standard IL2 stuff for a while but gave these .dlls a go. They aren't the ones that install with the 4.09b stuff that the AAA universal installer puts in, they are a set put up as one of a few sets in early 2008 as an aim to decrease 'jaggies' on coastlines and rivers

For me, with an Nvidia card, they give a crisper look to everything.

Back up your 'il2_core.dll' and your 'il2_corep4.dll', found in your main IL2 folder, somewhere and drop these in. Hopefully, see a difference

022708_core_dll.txt

I did some testing today. Downloaded the dll-files and replaced the old ones. Dont know if I am able to see any difference thogh. Maybe it depends on of what kind of hardware and screen you use. I use a Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT 512mb together with a 22" Eizo Flexscan 2231W. My pc is a dual core E6750 2.66ghz with 775 socket IP35 and 2 DDR2 PC2-6400 chips (800mhz) . The Eizo is an IPS panel type and not really a gamers first choice (little slower update speed then a TN-panel). I bought it mainly for picture editing and stuff like that.

In the IL-2 config.ini file under: [window] I changed the resolution to: 1680*1050 to get the best results/size for my screen. I also changed