Can I Change My Name?

Shadow

I've had Freelancer for a few years now. Here are a few sigs I've gone through.

grab0002copy.gif

Free1.jpg

SIG-AVG.gif

Then I found a cool font and while fooling around, came up with this one

Shadow-Sig.jpg

So, now I want to change my name to Shadow. I've established myself as Shadow on a few forums now and am slowly easing into my new persona.

Question is; would it be bad etiquette to change my sig in an already established forum? Say, here for instance?

I'd change it at the zoo but then I lose my 700 posts and will look like a total n00b again. I'll get even less respect than I do now :shock:

Thanks,

Freelancer/Shadow

I'm fine by it!

Shadow is easier to use on TS anyways...

I bet you the good Quaz can help change the name on the ubi forum (being the moderator on the community help side) without losing your post count...

Course you may wish to check with the Squadron lawyer, Cold_Gambler. Of course, for a beer he'll tell you whatever you want to hear...

You could always use the firm fo "Dewey, Cheathem, and Howe," Curly Shyster head counsel.

I thought about changing mine to Elvis, but I doubt anyone actually remembers Sonny Crockett's

Aligator. They'd all associate me with "the King"......which is kinda understandable,

but I cant move my ass that fast.....anymore. :cry:

If you change it at the Zoo, you will be expected to post totally inane moronic BS that has nothing to do wiht air combat or aircraft in general, and then you will have to ask everybody if its all fuckin right for you to stay around etc. , and convert to a total F-ing moron like those goofballs that are taking that place over it seems.

or here's one.......What's the best army plane ever?