Suggested Maps For Those Who Fly w/The HellHounds

Beebop-RIP

~S~ Beebop,

Sir, I've installed all maps from your posts and the VP_defaut_mapmods_v2_4.zip into my moded game installation. Since then when i try to play on skies of valor, I have an error message or I do not have a plane if i manage to get ingame. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem ?

Thanks.

MadTrooper

Being the unofficial 'Mod Czar' (or is that "official"), I see nothing wrong with downloading maps and effects for those who are equipped to deal with the consequences. I don't think anyone has to tell anyone that Cheating is not acceptable here, and I think everyone knows that downloading Mods is done at your own risk. That said, I cant see any reason that the few Dogz who fly with the Hellers should not be able to ad these Maps for that purpose.

If anyone has trouble with Mods I will do my level best to be available to help.

Beebop...why are you being so nice to these Klingon Targs? They can take it or leave it....If I knew how to speak Klingon I would cast a few good insults their way.

:knight:

Heh heh. I couldn't help it....I just saw an old rerun of DS9 and the Klingons figured greatly in it. I like those guys.

I wish I could get home a bit earlier so I could fly with you guys again. I also miss flying on sundays and wish I could participate in the current cmpn. Now where is my batleff?

:boxer: :fighting:

Enforcer, did you ever see the "Next Generation" episode where there was like three or for old Klingons trying to start a war, and get more Klingons to join them, so that they could die glorious deaths in battle? That one always reminded me of the song "No one left to run with anymore". Klingons are cool.