Ok, testers for my 1947 cmpn step up, Im sending stuff out

Enforcer57

I know Im gonna send it to JP, but Im having to look around to gather up the few folks who volunteered to do some testing of some of hte misns in my 1947 cmpn Ive promoted on here. Its about 8 misns in the first batch, along with ALOT of sknis in four zips. Ive also included a folder structure to aid in the implementation of the skin mod that puts skins on static planes.

If you have expressed interest in testing these things, or just wanna try out a few of htem, lemme know and Ill include you on the list. I don't have the cmpn file yet, so they would need to be flown in the P80 single misn folder, though a couple other planes are flown.

Just lemme know if you wanna fly any of htis stuff and test it.

Enforcer

Sorry for the delay guys, as the afternoon (actually the hr) I wrote the above found me in the back of an ambulance TIED to a gurney. I apparently had some kind of "episode" where I fell outta the chair at my computer in some animated siezure....and at this point i really don't give a Rat's A if that's mispelled.

I'm just glad I was at my mother's house (where I keep my main computer), as she called 911 and a couple of friends of mine showed up. I have NEVER been tied to anything, contrary to rumors started by certain women in my past.

Anyway, I had every test imaginable run on me, and htey cant find a damn thing not working right other than perhaps my mind.

Anyway, I'm home now, and will try to get this out. I see here where I left this thing trying to send a 10mb zip file, and it thought it was too

Thanx guys. But this is the first time in my 51 yrs on this planet that's happened. I suspect it was the medication they had me on to deal with the pain in my arms and hands. All I can figure.

All my testers shouldv'e gotten five zips, four with skins, the first one with some missns and some a folder structure (with no skins in them) that will help you use the skin mod. YOu will understand when you get into the skin mod and see what I have here.

The other four have most of the skins. Beebop's tweakikng the last mossie skins so I'll add them a little later.

Lemme know if you got this stuff and feel free to ask any questions anytime.

Thanx.

roger that.....I intended on using the mini map with icons for most of hte misns where you would be in range of land or ship based radar. I may have forgotten to say anything about that in the readme apparently.

Check the last thread on the mins blder forum on ubi zoo. I added alot of new screens from a couple of later misns.