Ok, found the prnt scrn key on my laptop, but how do ya get it to work?

Enforcer57

Well Ive tried cntrl, shift, alt, everything I can think of with that key (on the insert key in a little microscopic box I need my magnifying glass to see), but I can't do any screen shots.

I know it's something simple, but This is a display model that I got pretty cheap, and I have no manual for it.

It also has a scroll key that says num lk on it to, and I assume that has something to do with the use of keys as numpad, but since i have no HP manual for it.......

Just wondering. :P

Well, after I posted this I put my two brain cells together and looked for keys with a square around anything like on this key....I had to use that blasted magnifying glass. I finally found the FN key. Works great, almost as well as an FN FAL or other weapons those guys make.

Now all i gotta do is figure out how to use this num key which i think emulates the numpad....somehow.

Im doing some screens of the skin mod's use in my 47 cmpn as an option and the effect it has. Having to use the laptop till we figure which standard of mod we use.

btw, it's a compaq presario laptop.

Thanks for the responses guys.