Got my TrackIR...WOW..Just Wow.

Knight

Holy ****, this is awsome, my god, how on earth have i been flying for 2 and half years without this awsome bit of kit, im flabbergasted, its soo smooth and natural, im seeing parts of the cockpit ive never seen before, im seeing enemys that i previously couldnt see, i can track them so easy when dogfighting, Oh My God....its just flawless, just awsome. Wow.

Hmm no chance GK, no chance at all..im disapointed that webcam one didnt work for me, but it showed me the light lol

My 109 F4 has become more dangerous all of sudden, its awsome, the feeling of freedom i have is just Wow..its hard to explain, but performing tight turns and keeping your eye on the target is something i cant believe ive been missing, deflection shots come a bit too natural now considering i Now know where the target is compared to my plane...Watch out tonight guys, im coming for you all lol

Okay, fair enough then Knight. It was worth a try.

But I did hear from the other guys in the squad who use TrackIR, that they set their TrackIR enable key-binding to CTRL+E. I hope that helps you further.

Looking forward to seeing you in action tonight then...

I love my track-ir. I use it a lot to see who's shooting the crap out of me just before my ride explodes.

Now if it could be used to let them see the one finger salute I give them afterward, I'd at least feel a little better. ;):boxer: