Track ir 2

Mobius One

• 1. DDz Quorum

I am not sure about tir 2 as i have tir 3(or is it 4?), anyway, you should have an installation disc with the software. once installed the camera sits on top of your screen facing you. you should also have a reflective clip / strip which you wear on your head / headset.

the camera bounces an infra red light of the reflector and translates this to head movement. it works likes your mouse, a little movement goes a long way.

So THAT's what that rash is......I assumed that Painless had sneaked into my house during a night when I wasn't too alert, but it was a community effort. (ouch).

:take_one:

Im not sure what the reference to the led refers to, but i have TIR 3 and I use TIR4 software that you can dnload from thier site. I dunno if it works as well with 2, but that software is vastly more advanced than what came wiht 3, and the default setup is so good I am using that. The dead zone is close to what i programmed on the 3. It has a head graphic also that lets you see the movement of your head cmpared to the head in the plane. Really works well. I dunno if it will on 2 though.

for it to work, i had to completely remove the earlier software and manually delete the folder. Anyway, TIR 3 works alot better with the new software to.....less locking up, smoother etc.

Dont sue me if your computer explodes because of this suggestion, as I have retained the services of the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe; A. Shyster, chief counsel.

:boxer: