All quiet in the kennel today

Blairgowrie

Fridays are really quiet days in the kennel.

How are things with you Mr. Sloan?

How was your holiday Mr. Cold_Gambler? When do we see some pics?

Anyone see Rocket Dog or SnapdlikeaMutha?

When are you going to fly with us again Bun, Gurrypuddle and Duffbear? You are sadly missed m8s.

When are you going to fly with us again Bun, Gurrypuddle and Duffbear? You are sadly missed m8s.

Hello?

hello-Hello-HELLO-HELLO-Hello-hello-hello---

Echo!

echo-Echo-ECHO!-ECHO!-Echo-echo-echo----

*crickets*

Ahoy there BG. Luckily things are quiet here in Virginia. My girlfriend got a job as an elementary school music teacher and so she's moving here to town later today. Seems this is the last day I'll be living as a bachelor. (Help!) On the bright side I might actually get a meal thats not fast food for dinner eh?

She'll be getting a new PC from her dad for graduation and so I plan to quickly overtake use of this new machine for my own purposes - meaning, I hope to be back in action within a month. I really miss taking turns crashing with you guys. :( I'll be in touch. Cheers! :D

Seems this is the last day I'll be living as a bachelor. (Help!) On the bright side I might actually get a meal thats not fast food for dinner eh?

you poor, poor bastard...

dude..... a word of advice.... stick to the friggin fast food....

I love my wife...... but I REALLY miss being a bachelor....

good luck.... you are going to need it....

GODSPEED

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! (I see a theme song/opening menu song to fly by in the offing....)

There, BG, loud enough for ya?

Sorry I missed you all yesterday. I tried getting in, but the IP was wrong, then I tried getting on TS, but no one welcomed me :(. Then I needed to help my son make a school project, and then sing a solo at church and then, and then, and then, you ge the idea.

Hope to see you guys some other time!

It's nice to know my presence has been missed *warm fuzzies*.

First off, a public apology to Frior One is in order.

When he heard that I was going to southern france, F1 went out of his way and arranged to get me an appointment to visit a vineyard. Unfortunately I moved and was not able to access my usual email address-when I got to France I was not able to get to a computer. In short, I blew it.

Sincere apologies Frior... I am really ashamed that you went to all that trouble and I didn't follow through on my end :( .

Anyways, I did have a nice time visiting my mother who lives near Bordeaux (in a village called Hourtin)... mostly helping out in the garden and eating foie gras, rabbit, duck and boar while reducing the number of bottles in her wine cellar :D .

I took some interesting pictures to share which I'll upload once my computer has been put back together and the internet service restored... A picture of the grave plaque for my great-grandfather killed in WW1 in October 1918, some German bunkers of the Atlantic Wall and other such stuff

Sadly, my mother only showed me the "motherlode" after everything was packed. By motherlode I mean my grandfather's wartime diary covering the "drole de guerre" in '39 (Lt. with a long-range "artillerie lourde" unit) to his release from the POW camp in March '45 (he was one of the poor saps stuck in the Maginot Line) by American soldiers. He kept all sorts of documents like the telegram informing him he was being mobilized, maps etc... Unfortunately I did not have time to read through it at any length. That will have to wait for another visit. I

I took some interesting pictures to share which I'll upload once my computer has been put back together and the internet service restored... A picture of the grave plaque for my great-grandfather killed in WW1 in October 1918, some German bunkers of the Atlantic Wall and other such stuff...

OOH! OOH! OOH! ME WANNA SEE!!!