How Do I Tell if I've Been Hacked?

DoubleTap

Sometimes, I still have photo oriented programs (I got a bunch of em) start on the activation of my computer, no matter how many times I go into this thing and tell it not to. They will sleep for a while, and like a case of GD herpes, keep coming back to life, even if Ive never used the damn things (not that I know what herpes is like, I see this stuff on TV, so......).

I use my AVG virus software (free) and my spyware software (some free, some not) to scan for stuff like this pretty regularly. Sometimes it finds spyware crap. My AVG usually tells me if it's a virus before it kicks in.

As for hacking, I dunno about that. After you straffed me on the ground last sunday, I would be fully justified in hiring some geek kid to vandalize the hell out of your computer. I survived BTW.....but I'm gonna find our dreaded wackjob and see what he can do.

:knight:

Seriously, I think you may have a photo software program doing its thing, as Rattler said.